DİVAN: Always reliable, always hospitable
DİVAN: Timeless classics
DİVAN: Tastes that pass down from generation to generation
The Divan Group operates 12 hotels, 20 patisseries, 41 bakeries, 12 restaurants, two stadium concessions and three catering units. The Group creates synergy by gathering hotel management, production, party and event planning, and cafe-restaurant management under one roof. It uses this synergy to implement growth strategies, especially in hotel management.
To bolster Divan’s market presence in a domestic market with international hotel chains operating sub-brands, the Group has created sub-brands with “Divan” in their names, such as Divan Suites and Divan Express. Similarly, in the residence sector, there are plans to join special projects with the brands Divan Residence and Managed by Divan.
The 125-room Divan Gaziantep Hotel opened its doors in December 2013 and the following hotel openings will follow soon:
- The 47-apartment Divan Residence Gaziantep (first quarter of 2014)
- The 108-room Divan Suites Gaziantep, the 140-room Divan Suites Güneşli, the 276-apartment Divan Residence at GPlus Istanbul, and the 65-room Divan Suites Batumi (all in the second quarter of 2014)
- The 109-room Divan Express Eskişehir (third quarter of 2014)
- The 180-room Divan Adana (first quarter of 2015)
- The 172-room Divan Mersin and the 556-unit G-Marin Managed by Divan (second quarter of 2015)
- The 153-room Divan Diyarbakır (last quarter of 2015)
- The 120-room Divan Express Denizli and the 80-room Divan Express Kocaeli (first quarter of 2016)
The activities of Divan Antalya and Divan Kuruçeşme were terminated in order to be reconstructed.
The Divan Bursa Hotel, which was closed for renovations, will resume operations in the second quarter of 2014.
The Erenköy restaurant and patisserie was completely renovated and reopened in May 2013.
Divan took over the management of the Rahmi Koç Museum concessions in 2013, opened a cafe on the Koç University campus and 12 new bakeries.
The Company took over the management of some sections of Eataly, the international Italian gourmet food and market chain, at the Zorlu Center.
Two new brasseries - in Güneşli and Beyoğlu - will open their doors in the first half of 2014.