It is concluded that, TL 2,666,375,340.47 is determined as distributable dividend base after deduction of 5% legal reserve stated under Article 519 of the Turkish Commercial Code amounting to TL 43,769,659.53 from the net profit achieved in the consolidated financial statements for the accounting period of 1 January - 31 December 2014 prepared by Koç Holding A.Ş. management which are in compliance with TFRS under Capital Markets Board regulations and audited by Güney Bağımsız Denetim ve Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlik Anonim Şirketi (A member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited) and TL 2,669,290,343.47 is determined as first category dividend base after the addition of donations made to foundations and associations amounting to TL 2,915,003.00 to distributable dividend base.
Meanwhile, TL 831,623,531.16 is determined as distributable profit after deduction of 5% legal reserve stated under article 519 of the Turkish Commercial Code amounting to TL 43,769,659.53 from the net profit achieved in the statutory financial statements.
We are submitting the following decisions for the approval of the Shareholders General Assembly:
- By considering Capital Market Board Regulations and Company Articles of Association, the profit distribution is determined as:
||As first category dividend to shareholders,
||To Koç Holding Foundation for Pensions and Assistance as per Article 19/c of our Articles of Association
||To holders of usufruct certificates as per Article 19/d of our Articles of Association,
||As second category dividend to shareholders,
- The sum of first category dividend and second category dividend amounting TL 499,571,915.85 is proposed to be paid in cash;
- Dividend payments of TL 499,571,915.85, TL 76,187,413.14 payment allocated to usufruct shareholders and TL 9,500,000.00 payment allocated to the Koç Holding Foundation for Pensions and Assistance, amounting to a total amount of TL 585,259,328.99 will be paid in cash and sourced from current year taxable earnings.
- It is further resolved the dividend will be distributed in cash to the resident entity taxpayer shareholders and non-resident taxpayer shareholders obtaining dividend income through an office or a permanent representative in Turkey as (gross =net) TL 0.1970 for shares with a nominal value of TL 1 (19.70%) and, to the rest of our shareholders as gross TL 0.1970 (TL 0.16745 net) for shares with a nominal value of TL 1 (gross: 19.70%; net: 16.745%).
- The remaining which is left after payments of dividend to shareholders and allocations for usufruct certificate holders and Koç Holding Foundation for Pensions and Assistance, amounting to TL 246,364,202.17, is transferred to extraordinary reserves.
- The profit distribution date is determined as 7 April 2015.